| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jarabacoa in October is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 150.5mm (5.9in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Jarabacoa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Jarabacoa: