| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jarabacoa in November is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in November is very slightly soggy. Around 172.3mm (6.8in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Jarabacoa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jarabacoa: