| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jarabacoa in May is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in May is very slightly soggy. Around 178.7mm (7in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Jarabacoa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Jarabacoa: