| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jarabacoa in June is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry. Just 79.6mm (3.1in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Jarabacoa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Jarabacoa: