| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jarabacoa in July is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 80mm (3.1in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Jarabacoa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Jarabacoa: