| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jarabacoa in January is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Jarabacoa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Jarabacoa: