| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jarabacoa in February is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Jarabacoa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Jarabacoa: