| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jarabacoa in December is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist. Some 142.7mm (5.6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Jarabacoa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Jarabacoa: