| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jarabacoa in April is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 149.1mm (5.9in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Jarabacoa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jarabacoa: